I hate that Felix is so harsh with Delphine I just wANT THEM TO BE BEST FRIENDS THEY WOULD GET ALONG SO WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND
- Delphine and Felix getting drunk together and complaining very loudly about all the bad things that keep happening because of their personal entanglements with clones
- "they tried to send me to Frankfurt, you know!" "oh please, I was framed for murder" "ok you win"
- Delphine smokes a joint with Felix one night and Cosima finds out and is jealous she got baked with someone else
- Felix painting a portrait of Delphine (naked, obvs, they’re really drunk so she’s cool with it) and when Cosima sees it she buys it from Felix on the spot and tries to hang it in their bedroom and Delphine is Mortified
- Delphine confesses to Felix that one time she accidentally kissed Sarah and he cAN’T STOP LAUGHING THIS IS THE GREATEST PIECE OF INFORMATION KNOWN TO MAN HE WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD THIS OVER SARAH FOR /YEARS/
- Sarah finding out that Delphine told Felix and turning red as a tomato “jesus bloody cHRIST DELPHINE I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO KEEP THAT BETWEEN US”
i need delphine/felix friendship
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of…who do the things that no one can imagine. [x]
the imitation game (2014)
I’m looking forward to seeing The Imitation Game, don’t get me wrong, but does Benedict Cumberbatch ever get cast in any role that isn’t ‘antisocial genius’?